Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm in Philadelphia without Haylie

She's still playing with the ballooons my family brought when they welcomed us home from Russia on Jan. 23!!! She has had soooo much fun with them
Dont' you love this hairdo!!
Pretty blue eyes
Walking all by myself!!!
Such a happy girl
I've been here in Philadelphia for the past 4 days for a meeting for work. Lots of meetings to go to. I've also been able to walk around downtown Philly quite a bit, so it's been nice, BUT after going back to work for only 2 days after 8 weeks off, and then having to leave for this meeting, I'm missing my baby!!! She's in great hands, staying with my Mom, but I still miss her. My sister has watched her a little too, so I know she has probably had a great time without me, but I will be very happy to get home tomorrow evening and see my Boo!!!
I promised pictures, so I'm posting some recent ones of our girl--enjoy!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

She is so beautiful!!

kitzkazventure said...

Hope you are back home now! In those pics, I think she favors you......don't know what it is but I see you! ADORABLE is all I can say. What a cute little punkin she is. We are headed off next Friday (after Easter) to TX to finally introduce Nick to the lonestar clan (also some Okla. clan too)....THEN, maybe we can get the kids together and play! Talk when we get back. Karen