Wednesday, June 18, 2008

1st Father's Day

Showing off my "Hawaiian" outfit from Aunt Carrie and Uncle Doug who live in Honolulu
Showing off our birthday present from Grandmom Holl--a new bathing suit
Scenes of wrestling with Daddy in my new swimsuit

It's a pin!!!
I LOVE my daddy's hat!!

Sunday was Rich's first Father's Day. We spent it pretty quietly at home and cooked out burgers on the grill (Rich's favorite meal!!) Haylie has most definately become a Daddy's girl. She squeals with delight everytime he comes in and she loves wrestling around with "Da-da" on the floor. He just got back from a 2 week trip to Florida to visit his parents (since he's out from school all summer, he gets these great long vacations while I have to work--Boo!!) and I think he realllllly missed Haylie Boo while he was gone. She is slowly but surely wrapping him around her little finger!!! I'm posting some of my favorite Daddy and Haylie pictures in honor of Father's Day.

1 comment:

kitzkazventure said...

What a cutie! She looks like a daddy's girl....isnt it fun to see their reaction when daddy gets home. Nick is beside himself with squeals.

We leave for vacation next week but lets for sure plan something on a Monday when we get back....talk with Kim and give me some dates via email and we will write it on the calendar....We can meet at the mall or a park...whatever! talk soon! karen