Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New Pictures of My Girl

Pretty blue eyes
She refuses to pose for pictures but will say "cheese"
I LOVE my little table and chairs
She loves to sit on the counter while momma gets ready in the mornings
I love to dance!!!
I'm going to post a few new pictures of our girl since it's been awhile. Can't believe it's already been almost a year since we brought her home!!! You'll notice she is not wearing her glasses in any of these pictures. That is because she now absolutely refuses to leave them on for more than 5 minutes at a time. She has already totally broken one pair ripping them off--don't know what we are going to do about it. The eye doctor just says keep trying...oh well. We are looking forward to her first Christmas, even though she really has no clue what that means. She can say Santa Claus now and we are going to take her this weekend to meet the old guy in person. I'll post more later, but wanted to put some pictures up so you can see how big she is getting.

2 comments:

kitzkazventure said...

Such a sweetie! She really looks like you guys.....so amazing! Hope she enjoys Santa. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jody! I just saw this and it made me cry. Thank you for wishing me a Happy Birthday - you made my day! I hope you and your family having an amazing Christmas. Give my love to everyone!