Friday, September 11, 2009

Forever Friends

Two Swinging Girls

Renee & Aileen

Renee, Haylie & Aileen
Me & Aileen
I've not been a very good blogger, so thought I would try and get caught up on some posts I've been meaning to get on. A few weeks ago, my best friend from high school Aileen came to visit from Florida and brought her beautiful daughter Renee. We've been best friends all these years, and even though we go long periods of time without seeing each other or even talking, seems we can always just pick up like we've never been apart. It was sooooooo good to be able to spend some time with her. It was my first time meeting Renee who is absolutely delightful. We met up at my favorite park for our 2 girls to play for awhile. Renee played so sweet with Haylie. Haylie immediately fell in love with her. After the park, we made a trip to Mickey D's and the girls played for awhile in the playland--Haylie also fell in love with playland and of course didn't want to leave!! We spent the rest of the day just visiting and getting caught up. She's the absolute best kind of friend...not only have we been friends forever, but we know we'll always be Forever Friends. Love you Aileen!!!

1 comment:

Aileen said...

Love you too, Jody! You are my forever friend!