Thursday, November 15, 2007

Look at the "Time Waiting" Ticker

Hah, I just noticed on the Lilypie Time Ticker above that we have been waiting for Haylie for exactly 9 months and 1 day today!!! I think it's hilarious. I sent the signed contract into Adoption Ark to get the whole thing rolling on February 14, 2007. If I'd been pregnant with her, it would be time for her to be born....guess by the time we actually get her and the adoption finalized she will be "overdue". I've heard people call international adoption a "paper pregnancy"--well, guess we are right on track!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Jody,

Hi! It's Carrie from bighappytnfamily.blogspot.com I have been checking your blog often to see if you have received your court date yet. Hang in there!

I don't know if this will help but my friend Kerry has just started a blog and she has posted 2 emotional heartwarming adoption stories. You might enjoy reading them. If you go to my blog she is listed as one happy mom.