Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Funny Valentine





Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day. I know I'm a little late but I had to post these adorable pictures of Haylie taken the day after Valentines for church. She looks so grown up in them and her adorable personality really comes through.

We had a really nice Valentines Day. My sweet hubby got me flowers, chocolate covered strawberries and a sweet card. He also took me out for a wonderful meal at a little place called Metropol in downtown Lexington. It was a fantastic meal, which for us was unusual. We have historically not had good Valentines meals--Rich always tries hard but for various reasons, seems like the meal part is frequently lacking, even though he always takes me to really nice places. Seems like even fancy/schmancy places try to make a big buck on the day, but the quality is usually pitiful. But not this year!!! We decided it was our best Valentines meal ever. Of course having our Haylie as our favorite Valentine ever made it an even nicer day. The whole thing was really made even better since my sweet mom babysat so we could have a nice quiet dinner alone without the previously mentioned 2 year old around.

1 comment:

kitzkazventure said...

She is just the cutest ever! I love that dress! We need to playdate again soon! Call me or email me. I finally have a computer again!