Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Can See Clearly Now!!

Getting fitted for my new glasses

How do I look?

I'm not too sure about all of this!!

What are these things?

I don't think so!!


We went and picked up Haylie's new glasses and after only one short week, she is actually doing pretty good keeping them on. I never would have believed it, but she will wear them for 3-4 hours at a time before yanking them off and shouting "All done!" She seems to do better when she's outside running around...guess she can see better so she will leave them on. We have had a few "throw downs"--litterally!! The second day we had them, Grandma took her for a walk in her stroller and she was wearing them without any problem, until she decided she'd had enough and threw them on the sidewalk. Bad thing was, my mom didn't realize she had thrown them and then proceeded to roll over them with the stroller, dragging them on the concrete and scratched the frames all up. Then there was the time I pulled into the garage after our 1 hour commute home, and she pulled them off and proceeded to throw them out the car window!! Luckily, we were in the garage, not rolling down the highway. But overall she has done amazing with them. Plus, she looks so adorable in them.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

She looks too cute.